Last updated February 12, 2024
Categories of Personal Data We Collect
· Corresponding with You
Our Commercial or Business Purposes for Collecting Personal Data
Providing,Customizing and Improving the Services
· Creating and managing your account or other user profiles.
· Processing orders or other transactions; billing.
· Providing you with the products, services or information you request.
· Meeting or fulfilling the reason you provided the information to us.
· Providing support and assistance for the Services.
· Improving the Services, including testing, research, internal analytics and product development.
· Personalizing the Services, website content and communications based on your preferences.
· Doing fraud protection, security and debugging.
Marketing the Services
· Marketing and selling the Services.
Corresponding with You
· Responding to correspondence that we receive from you, contacting you when necessary or requested, and sending you information about Naro or the Services.
· Sending emails and other communications according to your preferences or that display content that we think will interest you.
Other Permitted Purposes for Processing Personal Data
In addition, each of the above referenced categories of Personal Data may be collected, used, and disclosed with the government, including law enforcement, or other parties to meet certain legal requirements and enforcing legal terms including: fulfilling our legal obligations under applicable law, regulation, court order or other legal process, such as preventing, detecting and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities; protecting the rights, property or safety of you, Naro or another party; enforcing any agreements with you; responding to claims that any posting or other content violates third-party rights; and resolving disputes. We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Categories of Sources of Personal Data
We collect Personal Data about you from the following categories of sources:
When you provide such information directly to us.
· When you create an account or use our interactive tools and Services.
· When you voluntarily provide information in free-form text boxes through the Services or through responses to surveys or questionnaires.
· When you send us an email or otherwise contact us.
When you use the Services and such information is collected automatically.
· Through Cookies (defined in the “Tracking Tools, Advertising and Opt-Out” section below).
From the government, public social media posts or other sources.
How We Disclose Your Personal Data
We disclose your Personal Data to the categories of service providers and other parties listed in this section. Depending on state laws that may be applicable to you, some of these disclosures may constitute a “sale” of your PersonalData. For more information, please refer to the state-specific sections below.
Service Providers. These parties help us provide the Services or perform business functions on our behalf. They include: · Hosting, technology and communication providers.
· Security and fraud prevention consultants.
· Support and customer service vendors.
· Product fulfillment and delivery providers.
· Gmail Data. By connecting your Google Workplace email account with Naro, you are allowing us access to your email data so we can recommend follow-up actions and content. We may analyze some data using third-party large language models (such as OpenAI) and store the information about your data for further analysis and to improve the recommendations we provide you.
· Google Drive Data. (Optional) By connecting your Google Workplace Drive account with Naro, you are allowing us access to your data and files in Google Drive. We only read the files and data that you explicitly select through the Naro application after integration in order to provide content suggestions in your emails and sales workflows. We may analyze some data using third-party large language models (such as OpenAI) and store the information about your data for further analysis and to improve the recommendations we provide you.
Parties You Authorize, Access or Authenticate
· Social media services.
We may disclose any Personal Data that we collect with third parties in conjunction with any of the activities set forth under “Other PermittedPurposes for Processing Personal Data” section above.
All of your Personal Data that we collect may be transferred to a third party if we undergo a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other transaction in which that third party assumes control of our business (in whole or in part).
Data that is Not Personal Data
We may create aggregated, de-identified or anonymized data from the Personal Data we collect, including by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to a particular user. We may use such aggregated, de-identified or anonymized data and disclose it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze, build and improve theServices and promote our business, provided that we will not disclose such data in a manner that could identify you.
Tracking Tools, Advertising, and Opt-Out
We seek to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure using appropriate physical, technical, organizational and administrative security measures based on the type of Personal Data and how we are processing that data. You should also help protect your data by appropriately selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism; limiting access to your computer or device and browser; and signing off after you have finished accessing your account.Although we work to protect the security of your account and other data that we hold in our records, please be aware that no method of transmitting data over the internet or storing data is completely secure.
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as necessary to provide you with our Services or to perform our business or commercial purposes for collecting your Personal Data. When establishing a retention period for specific categories of data, we consider who we collected the data from, our need for the Personal Data, why we collected the Personal Data, and the sensitivity of the Personal Data. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. We may further retain information in an anonymous or aggregated form where that information would not identify you personally.
· We retain your profile information and credentials for as long as you have an account with us.
· We retain your device/IP data for as long as we need it to ensure that our systems are working appropriately, effectively and efficiently.
Personal Data of Children
State Law Privacy Rights
California Resident Rights
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to contact us to prevent disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes; in order to submit such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. Our Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you can visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Nevada Resident Rights
Please note that we do not currently sell your Personal Data as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
Naro Technologies, Inc.
1150 Wewatta St #200
Denver CO 80202